Monday, October 22, 2012

Changes







Well, I'd like to think I have a good excuse for taking so long to update the blog, but I'm not sure I have one.  Life has been busy in 2012, I will admit.  With looking for a house, finding out we were expecting, finding and buying a house, remodeling for 4 months before moving in, then having another baby, we've been on quite the adventure this year!  God has been so good in not only blessing us with these changes but also sustaining us through them! 
I apologize for the huge gap in Elliana's life which may or may not get filled in on this blog, but I thought I'd try again to give some snapshots into our life as it is presently.  We welcomed Avalyn Dawn into our family Oct. 13!  She is a healthy baby girl who has added so much to our family already.  She arrived just 2 days ahead of her due date weighing in at 7 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches long.  Right now, I wish she could stay this little forever!  It's a joy to just hold her and snuggle.  Maybe that's because Elliana is usually too busy to just sit and cuddle!  Elliana is enjoying being a big sister and helping where Mommy will allow.  :)  We're excited that both grandmas get to come for a visit this week.  My mom actually surprised us and showed up in the hospital room without us knowing she was even on her way!  She could only stay one night, but it was a blessing to have her there, especially because she was able to take care of Elliana the one night we were in the hospital. 

1 comment:

Cori and Ben said...

So precious! Congrats!